This online preparatory course is to provide the delegates with knowledge on how to easily PASS and obtain the API 580 certificate.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
• Professionals who are interested in getting the API 580 – Risk Based Inspection (RBI) Certification
• Piping Inspection Engineers
• Project Engineers
• Plant Inspectors
• Maintenance Engineers
• Corrosion Engineers
• Welding Engineers/Inspectors
• QA/QC Inspectors
• NDT Engineers/Inspectors
• Asset Integrity Engineers
The aim of this comprehensive preparatory course is to provide the delegates with knowledge on how to easily PASS and obtain the API 580 Risk Based Inspection (RBI) certification as well as:
• Provide basic understanding of the RBI process for the fixed equipment and piping in refining and process industries, as well as approaches to its implementation.
• Provide in-depth, in-detail knowledge and understanding of the both qualitative and quantitative approaches in the RBI.
• Know how to utilise the knowledge for inspection planning and as input for condition assessment of the equipment.
We offers targeted training designed to your professional certification's needs. We offer training with On-site Instructor-led courses, Virtual Classroom, eLearning, Online Courses and blended learning options. NDT Training - Worldwide’s faculty of lead trainers and mentor coaches have a cumulative over 10 to 15 years of training and filed experience. These Preparatory courses have been conducted Worldwide.