This online preparatory course is to provide the delegates with knowledge on how to easily PASS and obtain the API 653 certificate.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
• Professionals who are interested in getting the API 653 – Authorised Aboveground Storage Tank Certification
• Tank Inspection Engineers
• Project Engineers
• Plant Inspectors
• Maintenance Engineers
• Corrosion Engineers
• Welding Engineers/Inspectors
• QA/QC Inspectors
• NDT Engineers/Inspectors
• Asset Integrity Engineers
The aim of this comprehensive preparatory course is to provide the delegates with knowledge on how to easily PASS and obtain the API 653 authorized aboveground storage tank inspector certification as well as:
• Perform all tank calculations
• Using API's requirements during inspection, repairs, and alteration of tanks.
• Effectively use major codes: API 650 and ASME BPVC Section V & IX.
• Review of welding procedures (WPS/PQR) and welder performance qualfications (WPQ).
• General principles of inspection of linings, corrosion protection with respect to the relevant API standards/practices.
We offers targeted training designed to your professional certification's needs. We offer training with On-site Instructor-led courses, Virtual Classroom, eLearning, Online Courses and blended learning options. NDT Training - Worldwide’s faculty of lead trainers and mentor coaches have a cumulative over 10 to 15 years of training and filed experience. These Preparatory courses have been conducted Worldwide.