This online preparatory course is to provide the delegates with knowledge on how to easily PASS and obtain the API 510 certificate.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
• Professionals who are interested in getting the API 510 – Authorised Pressure Vessel Inspectors Certification
• Piping Inspection Engineers
• Project Engineers
• Plant Inspectors
• Maintenance Engineers
• Corrosion Engineers
• Welding Engineers/Inspectors
• QA/QC Inspectors
• NDT Engineers/Inspectors
• Asset Integrity Engineers
The aim of this comprehensive preparatory course is to provide the delegates with knowledge on how to easily PASS and obtain the API 510 authorized pressure vessel inspector certification as well as:
• Identify the various design conditions of pressure vessel components, materials, fabrication, assembly, erection, inspection, examination and testing as well as demonstrate non-destructive test methods.
• Effectively use major codes: ASME BPVE Section V, VIII Division 1 and IX
• Perform all basic calculations needed for the API 510 exam (e.g. minimum thickness, test pressure, MAWP, static head, MDMT, corrosion rates, remaining life, etc.)
• Review welding procedures (WPS/PQR) and welder performance qualifications (WPQ)
We offers targeted training designed to your professional certification's needs. We offer training with On-site Instructor-led courses, Virtual Classroom, eLearning, Online Courses and blended learning options. NDT Training - Worldwide’s faculty of lead trainers and mentor coaches have a cumulative over 10 to 15 years of training and filed experience. These Preparatory courses have been conducted Worldwide.