This online preparatory course is to provide the delegates with knowledge on how to easily PASS and obtain the API 570 certificate.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
• Professionals who are interested in getting the API 570 – Authorised Piping Inspectors Certification
• Piping Inspection Engineers
• Project Engineers
• Plant Inspectors
• Maintenance Engineers
• Corrosion Engineers
• Welding Engineers/Inspectors
• QA/QC Inspectors
• NDT Engineers/Inspectors
• Asset Integrity Engineers
The aim of this comprehensive preparatory course is to provide the delegates with knowledge on how to easily PASS and obtain the API 570 authorized piping inspector certification as well as:
• Identify the various design conditions of piping components, materials, fabrication, assembly, erection, inspection, examination and testing as well as demonstrate non-destructive test methods.
• Employ post weld heat treatment; identify the Charpy impact testing, also the working pressure and temperature requirements for pipework flanges.
• Positive Material Identification (PMI) requirements and procedures.
• Carryout welding discontinuities and discuss ASME section IX, WPS, WPQ and PQR.
We offers targeted training designed to your professional certification's needs. We offer training with On-site Instructor-led courses, Virtual Classroom, eLearning, Online Courses and blended learning options. NDT Training - Worldwide’s faculty of lead trainers and mentor coaches have a cumulative over 10 to 15 years of training and filed experience. These Preparatory courses have been conducted Worldwide.